2020 Workshops at
Hidden Mosaic in Rockwall, Texas
Tthe wearing of a mask and social distancing applies to all classes. Hand sanitizer will be available.
4 Friday Morning in September
Beginning Mosaic Class
(or advanced, depends on you)
Instructors: Barbara Dybala
September 4, 11, 18, 25, – Time 9-12
$200. Most materials are included.
Bring your own Mosaic tools: Wheel nippers, tweezers, ruler, etc.
Details & Information
Friday Morning Mosaic Class is a weekly series that runs every other month. Each Friday morning we will uncover a specific aspect used in creating a high-quality mosaic. The price varies depending on the number of Fridays in the teaching month.
Most supplies are furnished.
Weekly Schedule Example
- Planning. Design/Cartoon, products used, discovering your tools.
- Creating your mosaic. Researching mosaic artist and styles.
- Value and contrast. Filling out your project and developing your idea.
- Creating your mosaic. Discovering texture.
- Creating your mosaic. Designs within designs. Starting to create your mosaic.
For the advanced students, you are welcome to bring an existing project.
BYOB and snacks always make the design flow much more natural. Some mosaic supplies are furnished.
Hidden Mosaic as a Photoshoot Locale
Hidden Mosaic is an extraordinary site for photoshoots requiring that certain environment. Whether the call is for magazine spreads, wedding announcements, or advertising, Hidden Mosaic possesses a unique personality and a sweeping diversity of backdrops for the art director or photographer to choose from.