Since most classes are taught through the Creative Art Center, we will follow their cancellation Class schedule and Cancellation Policies.
Register early. Classes will be cancelled if they do not meet the minimum enrollment three (3) business days prior to the start of a new session. CAC reserves the right to cancel, combine or reschedule any class. Instructors may alter the class schedule during a session to accommodate holidays. They will discuss any changes with each class.
Registration and Policies:
Please read all registration and refund policies before you register. To ensure enrollment, please register as soon as possible and no later than one week prior to the start date of the class as class space is limited.
- Payment is due in full upon registration.
- Tuition refunds will be issued before the second class meeting for weekly classes, minus a $45 withdrawal fee if notification is given in writing.
- For workshops notice must be made within 5 days in writing, minus a $45 withdrawal fee. For workshops in which there is a guest instructor traveling, the request must be made 30 days prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- A $10 late fee will be charged 72 hours before the start of any class
- Class fees will not be pro-rated for late enrollment.
- Refunds and makeup classes will not be provided due to student illness, unexpected travel or reasons not the responsibility of the faculty or the Creative Arts Center or Hidden Mosaic.
- All tuition and fees will be refunded for classes cancelled by CAC or Hidden Mosaic.
- Failure to attend classes or verbal notification will not be regarded as an official notice of withdrawal.
- No refunds will be given for lab or membership fees.
- We now accept 15 – 17 year-olds with parental permission.
- Use of studios for commercial production work is discouraged.
- CAC or Hidden Mosaic reserves the right to refuse enrollment or dismiss any student for behavior which is disruptive or unacceptable to the learning environment.